Forest Neurotech – Forest Neurotech /
Full Time /
At Forest Neurotech, we're not just creating devices; we're building a deeper understanding and personalized treatment of the human brain. Our mission is to pioneer the next frontier of neurotechnology, and we're looking for passionate and experienced people to be a part of this journey.
As Executive Assistant, your role is pivotal in amplifying the effectiveness of Forest’s executive team. You'll be instrumental in orchestrating all manner of office and laboratory operations from experimental schedule management to communications with key stakeholders. You will manage high-priority meetings and craft communication strategies. In this role, you will report to Forest’s CEO and collaborate closely with the entire leadership team to ensure Forest operates with precision and efficiency.
- Lab & Office Management: Oversee the operational aspects of the lab and office, including sourcing and managing office furnishings, lab supplies, and services. Efficiently manage purchase orders and accounting systems.
- Event Coordination: Coordinate and execute events, managing budgets, travel arrangements, venue selection, and accommodation.
- Stakeholder Coordination: Manage complex schedules and coordinate meetings with multiple stakeholders, ensuring effective communication and organization.
- Documentation and Presentation Management: Organize and refactor critical documents and presentations, enhancing accessibility and consistency.
- Meeting and Agenda Management: Take ownership of high-priority meetings, crafting structured agendas, overseeing preparation and review of materials, and ensuring diligent follow-up on action items.
- Strategic Task Prioritization: Develop strategies to optimize the leadership team’s time and focus. Monitor and prioritize commitments to ensure effective execution.
- Communication Excellence: Craft, edit, and refine internal and external communications, ensuring they are clear, concise, and on-brand.
Skills & Qualifications
- Highly organized and detail oriented: Your meticulous attention ensures that even the minutest details are addressed, especially in a high-stakes environment.
- An excellent communicator: Whether you are engaging with clinical collaborators or potential funders, you have strong verbal and written communication skills that appeal to the stakeholders involved.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment: To achieve technical excellence on short timelines, Forest relies on quick-turnaround from employees and partners. You can juggle multiple tasks at once and ensure that they are accomplished in a timely manner.
- Proficient in project & content management tools:. Experienced with tools such as Notion, Google Workspace, Adobe Creative Suite, and Asana. Able to learn new tools quickly. Ability to adapt and teach other team members how to use new technologies.
- Previous experience: Ideally experienced in supporting leadership, preferably in a startup and/or science & technology organization.
$49,000 - $85,000 a year
We aim to help fill a structural gap in today's R&D system. We enable fundamental research that requires unusual levels of scale and coordination yet is not rapidly monetizable by industry. We’re bringing together top talent from academia, industry, and startups to build a new model for innovative R&D. As an incubator within the Schmidt Futures Network, we identify high-impact scientific or technical research and development opportunities, ultimately defining and launching these projects as Focused Research Organizations.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law or company policy. We strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.