Conversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security consulting company founded in 2009 and based in Chattanooga, TN. We are the world’s first Civilian Cybersecurity Force, dedicated to defeating cyber terrorists. To do so, Conversant Group is organized into three battalions: Athena7 which provides infrastructure assessment, strategy and remediation, Grypho5 which offers ongoing managed protection, and Fenix24 which provides rapid restoration in case of a cyberattack.
The Product Manager III role will be principally responsible for managing and maintaining Grypho5 security product and service designs. This role will report to the Product Manager IV (SR).
An ideal candidate will be able to;  Functionally maintain product and service concepts, designs, and/or approach enhancing existing product and service designs,  conduct research and develop an exhaustive understanding of industry needs, new technologies, security trends, and our competitors,  develop detailed requirements documentation, specifications, and mock-ups that clearly articulate complex product and service concepts, and  collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate client security needs into product and service definitions.
- Maintain product and service concepts, designs, and/or enhancing existing product designs that reflect the dynamic nature of Information Security requirements
- Conducts research and develops a good understanding of industry needs, new technologies, trends in the Information Security industry, and competitors
- Develops requirements documentation, functional specifications, and mock-up to clearly outline proposed product and service concepts
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate client security needs into product and service definitions
- Research, verify, and record hours and level of effort for service deployment based on findings and historical data
- Develop and maintain detailed product and service documentation for diverse internal and external audiences
- Develop, monitor, and maintain detailed workflow diagrams for product and service lifecycles
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of products and services
- Develop and maintain customer facing scoping documents. This includes information request structure, content, presentation, and information transition for pricing of managed services
- Plan, coordinate, and execute product and service testing and produce detailed reporting on results
- Participates in all phases of the product or service development lifecycle, including analysis, design, testing, and training
- Build exceptionally strong, long lasting, technical relationships with diverse audience
- Communicate effectively in any form or medium
- Holistically understand client IT environments and interdependencies
- Manage dynamic and competitive priorities
- Information Technology and/or Managed Services Operations best practices
- Understands service level agreements and contract management
- Service delivery in a Managed Services Practice organization
- 3-5 years of Service Delivery or Product Management Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology related field, or equivalent work history
- Experience working for and within IT for the legal industry
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with rewarding work - help save our clients from disaster!
We truly value our employees and provide an extraordinary package to prove it, including:
Internal and external learning & development opportunities, including career advancement.
Competitive compensation & benefits.
Scheduled & flexible PTO programs.
Fully remote work options.
Family friendly programs
Regular team building events.
Join the world's first Civilian Cybersecurity Force and take your career to the next level!