Conversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security consulting company founded in 2009 and based in Chattanooga, TN. We are the world’s first Civilian Cybersecurity Force, dedicated to defeating cyber terrorists. To do so, Conversant Group is organized into three battalions: Athena7 which provides infrastructure assessment, strategy and remediation, Grypho5 which offers ongoing managed protection, and Fenix24 which provides rapid restoration in case of a cyberattack.
Fenix24 is a mission-driven team, and the industry-leading Disaster Recovery and Restoration service. We operate with the speed and efficiency of a military special operations team to combat Threat Actors across the globe. More than work, it is a calling. When a ransomware event occurs, we understand that the impact is often more than just business interruption. In many cases, lives and livelihoods are at stake. From hospitals to critical infrastructure, we are the first responders and are on-call 24/7.
We are searching for a motivated Logistics Specialist to join our Fenix24 team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting leadership and engineering team in a fast-paced restoration environment. You will be providing program support on the day-to-day engagements across the division by through client updates, internal team updates and coordinating the team efforts across key projects.
- Support Technical Captains & Cell Majors in organizing and documenting engagements & restoration workstreams. Including estimations of time to completion, engagement budgets, and staffing.
- Schedule and attend scoping calls taking notes and provide initial access and other applicable documentation.
- Schedule and manage client-facing collaboration rooms and monitor internal and external communications with clients, counsel, and digital forensic partners (via Teams, Slack, Signal etc).
- Support Technical Captains & Cell Majors in providing documentation (slide shows, bullet points) for update calls for clients, counsel and insurance carriers as needed.
- Work with engineers daily to insure workstreams are properly documented, engagement tracking, and time sheets are entered.
- Build & organize team & engagement on-call rotations in accordance with our time off schedule, to assure full coverage of restoration workstreams.
- Communicate and coordinate with stakeholders for budget & Fenix24 internal/external staffing needs.
- Develop standardized reporting metrics for utilization and staff production.
- Create internal documentation for process improvement and after-action reports.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications, Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Entry level project management qualifications.
- Entry level, or any prior IT knowledge is desirable.
- Proficiency within Microsoft Office applications required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency with external communications and collaboration tools (MS Teams, Sharepoint, Webex, Zoom, Slack, Signal).
- Working knowledge of time and billing management software.
- Current working knowledge of IT / IR strongly preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills, including strong relationship building skills and leadership capabilities.
- Ability to form relationships across all levels of the company while modeling Conversant’s Culture and Values.
Core Values & Competencies
- Able to work remotely in a fast-paced environment.
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with rewarding work - help save our clients from disaster!
We truly value our employees and provide an extraordinary package to prove it, including:
Internal and external learning & development opportunities, including career advancement.
Competitive compensation & benefits.
Scheduled & flexible PTO programs.
Fully remote work options.
Family friendly programs
Regular team building events.
Join the world's first Civilian Cybersecurity Force and take your career to the next level!