Senior Account Executive - Remote
Sales Support /
Conversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security consulting company founded in 2009 and based in Chattanooga, TN. We are the world’s first Civilian Cybersecurity Force, dedicated to defeating cyber terrorists. To do so, Conversant Group is organized into three battalions: Athena7 which provides infrastructure assessment, strategy and remediation, Grypho5 which offers ongoing managed protection, and Fenix24 which provides rapid restoration in case of a cyberattack.
The Senior Account Executive must be highly technical with experience with IT infrastructure and a passion for Cybersecurity solutions. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record of selling and managing the sale of IT infrastructure, IT consulting services, and managed services.
- Works closely with the CRO and other business leaders to help drive revenue growth for Conversant Group and its’ associated entities.
- Maintains Executive Level client relationships (CIO, CISO) while overseeing the sale and account management of Conversant Group offerings.
- Responsible for managing a book of business including full visibility to provide accurate reporting and realistic expectations to help support the Conversant vison.
- Supports Conversant Group’s various funnels and drive both conversion and retention of recurring and assessment models.
- Work collaboratively with partners to support and leverage solutions and relationships.
- Leads customer engagement including briefings, technical reviews, and recurring status meetings.
- 10+ years in the IT services, managed services industry with demonstrated technical acumen
- Demonstrated success in sales and account management including revenue goals and strategic account planning
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including demonstrated ability to interact with executive leadership, customer stakeholders and IT leadership.
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with rewarding work - help save our clients from disaster!
We truly value our employees and provide an extraordinary package to prove it, including:
Internal and external learning & development opportunities, including career advancement.
Competitive compensation & benefits.
Scheduled & flexible PTO programs.
Fully remote work options.
Family friendly programs
Regular team building events.
Join the world's first Civilian Cybersecurity Force and take your career to the next level!