Senior Account Executive (Cyber)
Conversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security consulting company founded in 2009 and based in Chattanooga, TN. We are the world’s first Civilian Cybersecurity Force, dedicated to defeating cyber terrorists. To do so, Conversant Group is organized into three battalions: Athena7 which provides infrastructure assessment, strategy and remediation, Grypho5 which offers ongoing managed protection, and Fenix24 which provides rapid restoration in case of a cyberattack.
The successful candidate for the Account Executive role will be a highly self-motivated and results-driven individual with a proven track record of managing and closing deals, and accurately building and forecasting a pipeline of business. You will take your proven track record of selling sophisticated technologies and services to the C-Suite to help them proactively defend their organization against cyber threats. You must be technically proficient and able to articulate solutions and services to both technical and business buyers and effectively communicate Conversant Group’s business value to senior decision makers. This role reports to the Director of Sales.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers at the executive/economic buyer level, leveraging highly effective communication skills.
- Analyze the market/space and develop a sales strategy to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets through new customer acquisition and cross sell solutions into install base.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to closure – this includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery and POV process, accurately forecasting, and selling within the Conversant Group framework to close the deal.
- Engage at every level within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of the opportunity.
- Proactively prospect to identify net new opportunities and build a revenue pipeline aligned with your sales quota.
- Develop solution-based strategies for driving and closing strategic opportunities.
- Collaborate internally with other departments to ensure alignment with account strategy and sales plan.
- Understand how to handle and overcome client objections and work internally to resolve obstacles to closing a deal.
- Use Sales Force effectively to manage pipeline and forecast accurately.
- Manage and drive revenue through complex go to market strategies.
- 10+ years of solution selling experience in IT, cyber security, or managed services with demonstrated technical acumen.
- Demonstrated track record of proven quota attainment YoY and successful experience growing an enterprise client portfolio.
- C-Suite level relationship management and new business experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including demonstrated ability to interact with executive leadership, customer stakeholders and IT leadership.
- Proficient in Sales Force.
- Strong at selling value versus price with confirmed experience in selling large complex solutions.
- Research and data driven approach to account planning and execution.
- Experience in startup, high-growth companies, and a clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments.
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with rewarding work - help save our clients from disaster!
We truly value our employees and provide an extraordinary package to prove it, including:
Internal and external learning & development opportunities, including career advancement.
Competitive compensation & benefits.
Scheduled & flexible PTO programs.
Fully remote work options.
Family friendly programs
Regular team building events.
Join the world's first Civilian Cybersecurity Force and take your career to the next level!