Identity Protection Engineer - Remote
Professional Services /
Conversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security consulting company founded in 2009 and based in Chattanooga, TN. We are the world’s first Civilian Cybersecurity Force, dedicated to defeating cyber terrorists. To do so, Conversant Group is organized into three battalions: Athena7 which provides infrastructure assessment, strategy and remediation, Grypho5 which offers ongoing managed protection, and Fenix24 which provides rapid restoration in case of a cyberattack.
The Identity Protection Engineer role will be principally responsible for managing and maintaining the operational readiness of Email and Identity Solutions. This role will report to the Director of Managed Services. An ideal candidate will be able to;  perform engineering tasks to maintain full operational readiness of Identity Solutions,  handle client incidents and escalations, and  install, configure, and audit Identity Solutions.
- Perform Engineering Tasks in Support of Identity Protection Services
- Handle Client Satisfaction Escalations & Incidents
- Install, Configure, and Audit Identity Protection Platforms & Applications
- Review & Consult on Product, Solution, and Client Change Control Requests
- Understand the clients’ end goals and help create a plan to achieve them
- Perform other tasks as needed to support Identity Protection Practice Group Initiatives
- Demonstrated Practical Expertise in Active Directory, Exchange, Azure, Citrix, & Mimecast
- Communicate effectively in any form or medium
- Manage dynamic and competitive priorities
- Organize complex technical tasks for multiple clients at once
- Information Technology and Managed Services Best Practices
- Service Delivery in a Managed Services Practice organization
- Server, Network, Storage, and or Security Support experience
- Practical application of InfoSec principles
- 3-5 years of Backup & Disaster Recovery Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent work history
- Microsoft Active Directory & Exchange, Azure, AWS, and/or Mimecast are Highly Desired
- Industry Certifications in Microsoft, Citrix, and VMware desired
- Experience working for and within IT for the Legal Industry
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with rewarding work - help save our clients from disaster!
We truly value our employees and provide an extraordinary package to prove it, including:
Internal and external learning & development opportunities, including career advancement.
Competitive compensation & benefits.
Scheduled & flexible PTO programs.
Fully remote work options.
Family friendly programs
Regular team building events.
Join the world's first Civilian Cybersecurity Force and take your career to the next level!