Sales Operations Coordinator
Conversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security consulting company founded in 2009 and based in Chattanooga, TN. We are the world’s first Civilian Cybersecurity Force, dedicated to defeating cyber terrorists. To do so, Conversant Group is organized into three battalions: Athena7 which provides infrastructure assessment, strategy and remediation, Grypho5 which offers ongoing managed protection, and Fenix24 which provides rapid restoration in case of a cyberattack.
A Sales Operations Analyst works closely with Managing Directors, Technical Account Managers, and Sales Engineers in support of Conversant Group's prospects and clients. In this position, you will prepare and edit high revenue products and services proposals. You will also work closely with our vendors and distributors by formally requesting quotes, entering deal registrations, translating received quotes to Conversant Group proposals, ordering products and services once approved by clients, and tracking and documenting received materials in our knowledge base. Further, you will be responsible for analyzing data and preparing reports on sold activity for both Sales and our clients. This job reports to the Sales Operations Manager and is a part of the Sales Team.
- Work with internal and external teams and be the ‘quarterback’ in compiling complex proposals
- Submit deal registrations to business partners (Cisco, Citrix, Fortinet, HPE, etc.)
- Contribute to weekly Sales Team calls by escalating relevant proposal status updates to Sales
- Achieve responsiveness to requests based on established Service Level Objectives and Key Results
- Prioritize key client deals and be a strategic partner to revenue leaders throughout the deal lifecycle
- Facilitate efficient and accurate processing of product orders and service project creation
- Create, analyze, and distribute order reports, monitoring open and in-fulfillment orders
- Identify and proactively drive initiatives that increase efficiencies in the Sales Process
- Achieving responsiveness to requests based on departmental Service Level Objectives
- Build, refine, and iterate on core Sales Operations processes through internal projects (deal playbook, automation processes, dashboards, analytics, and various performance metrics)
- Prepare information for business reviews for clients on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Improve the team and company and invest in personal growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations or relevant field experience
- Microsoft Office 365 skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software (familiarity with Salesforce and ConnectWise products a plus)
- Excellent analytical, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Comfortability with structure and routine
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to form relationships across all levels of the company while modeling Conversant Group’s culture and values
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with rewarding work - help save our clients from disaster!
We truly value our employees and provide an extraordinary package to prove it, including:
Internal and external learning & development opportunities, including career advancement.
Competitive compensation & benefits.
Scheduled & flexible PTO programs.
Fully remote work options.
Family friendly programs
Regular team building events.
Join the world's first Civilian Cybersecurity Force and take your career to the next level!