NOC Engineer - Remote
Managed Services /
Conversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security consulting company founded in 2009 and based in Chattanooga, TN. We are the world’s first Civilian Cybersecurity Force, dedicated to defeating cyber terrorists. To do so, Conversant Group is organized into three battalions: Athena7 which provides infrastructure assessment, strategy and remediation, Grypho5 which offers ongoing managed protection, and Fenix24 which provides rapid restoration in case of a cyberattack.
The NOC Engineer is principally responsible for building, evolving, and maintaining a comprehensive Maintenance Program to ensure Client environments are compliant with Conversant Group Patching Standards. This role will report to the Director of Managed Services, will operate on a shift based rota and work 100% remotely. An ideal candidate will be able to;  perform systems & network maintenance tasks with minimal supervision,  monitor and report on the efficacy of nightly maintenance tasks,  Monitor and address routine automated and manually initiated alerting, and  escalate incidents that fall outside of the standard remediation procedures.
- Perform Systems & Network Maintenance Tasks
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of nightly Maintenance Tasks
- Monitor, Acknowledge, Triage, and Perform Routine Alerting Response
- Perform Escalation task as required
- Maintain detailed documentation on exceptions for all clients / updates
- Perform Routine System & Network Configuration Audits
- Maintain Operational Awareness of Client Environments
- Knowledge of Remote Maintenance & Management (RMM) Tools
- knowledge of Software & Update Automation Techniques
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
- Exceptional Communications in any medium and with any audience
- 1-2 years' experience managing Maintenance Programs for Endpoints, Servers, Network Infrastructure, Storage, and Applications in a large enterprise or Managed Services Provider
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent work history
- Experience working for and within IT for the Legal Industry
- Experience in Large-Scale Service Delivery in a Managed Services Environment
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with rewarding work - help save our clients from disaster!
We truly value our employees and provide an extraordinary package to prove it, including:
Internal and external learning & development opportunities, including career advancement.
Competitive compensation & benefits.
Scheduled & flexible PTO programs.
Fully remote work options.
Family friendly programs
Regular team building events.
Join the world's first Civilian Cybersecurity Force and take your career to the next level!