Director Customer Success (Cyber Security)
Conversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security consulting company founded in 2009 and based in Chattanooga, TN. We are the world’s first Civilian Cybersecurity Force, dedicated to defeating cyber terrorists. To do so, Conversant Group is organized into three battalions: Athena7 which provides infrastructure assessment, strategy and remediation, Grypho5 which offers ongoing managed protection, and Fenix24 which provides rapid restoration in case of a cyberattack.
About This Position
The Director of Customer Success is an integral part of the Sales Organization that helps us demonstrate value to our customers and supports customer retention. This role is responsible for leading a team of customer success managers that supports customers across allour Battalions. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history of developing a customer success function from the ground up and must be able to collaborate with leadership and key stakeholders across the organization to develop customer retention strategies and critical processes that deliver predictable renewals and expansion across the customer base. This role reports to the Chief of Staff.
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of highly skilled customer success managers that drive fast time to value for our customers.
- Foster a customer centric team environment.
- Build and implement scalable customer success systems and processes to enhance customer experience and support business needs.
- Develop metrics and KPI’s for customer retention and expansion.
- Demonstrate and drive customer advocacy among team members and key stakeholders by providing feedback and escalating issues to leadership, and influencing key decision makers across the organization.
- Collaborate across teams to solve customer escalations quickly.
- Collaborate with leadership to define and implement our customer success strategy.
- Deliver against quarterly KPI’s and OKR’s and provide leadership reporting.
- Conduct internal QBR’s ; identifying successes and opportunities for improvement. Develop and execute action plans following QBR sessions.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 5+ years' experience in Customer Success leadership roles – start-up experience is preferred.
- Strong managerial skills including, people management, decision making, influence and judgement, delivering results and communication.
- Demonstrated ability to build a customer success function from the ground up.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage teams against OKR’s and KPI’s.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team – highly collaborative nature.
- Understanding of annual recurring revenue models.
- Excellent analytical, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to quickly build trust and confidence with our customers.
- Ability to manage conflict effectively.
- Ability to form lasting relationships across all levels of the company while modeling Conversant’s Culture and Values.
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with rewarding work - help save our clients from disaster!
We truly value our employees and provide an extraordinary package to prove it, including:
Internal and external learning & development opportunities, including career advancement.
Competitive compensation & benefits.
Scheduled & flexible PTO programs.
Fully remote work options.
Family friendly programs
Regular team building events.
Join the world's first Civilian Cybersecurity Force and take your career to the next level!