Systems Generalist - Remote
Professional Services /
Conversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security consulting company founded in 2009 and based in Chattanooga, TN. We are the world’s first Civilian Cybersecurity Force, dedicated to defeating cyber terrorists. To do so, Conversant Group is organized into three battalions: Athena7 which provides infrastructure assessment, strategy and remediation, Grypho5 which offers ongoing managed protection, and Fenix24 which provides rapid restoration in case of a cyberattack.
The Systems Generalist role will be principally responsible for managing and maintaining the operational readiness of our professional service offerings. An ideal candidate will be able to;  perform engineering tasks to maintain full operational readiness of backups/storage/virtualization,  handle client incidents and escalations, and  install, configure, and audit overall infrastructure solutions.
- Perform Engineering Tasks across Backups/Storage/Virtualization
- Handle Client Satisfaction Escalations & Incidents
- Install, Configure, and Audit Infrastructure Solutions & Applications
- Review & Consult on Product, Solution, and Client Change Control Requests
- Understand the clients’ end goals and help create a plan to achieve them
- Perform other tasks as needed to support our Professional Services Initiatives
- Demonstrated Practical Expertise in Backup solutions, Storage, VMware, Exchange, & Azure
- Communicate effectively in any form or medium
- Manage dynamic and competitive priorities
- Organize complex technical tasks for multiple clients at once
- Information Technology and Professional Services Best Practices
- Service Delivery in a Managed Services/Professional Services Practice organization
- Server, Network, and or Security Support experience
- Practical application of InfoSec principles
- 5+ years of Systems Engineering Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent work history
- Cohesity Experience is Highly Desired
- Industry Certifications in Networking, Veeam, and VMware desired
- Experience working for and within IT for the Legal Industry
- Experience working for a MSP is preferred
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with rewarding work - help save our clients from disaster!
We truly value our employees and provide an extraordinary package to prove it, including:
Internal and external learning & development opportunities, including career advancement.
Competitive compensation & benefits.
Scheduled & flexible PTO programs.
Fully remote work options.
Family friendly programs
Regular team building events.
Join the world's first Civilian Cybersecurity Force and take your career to the next level!