Cohesity Data Protection & Cloud Engineer
Rapid Betterment /
Conversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security consulting company founded in 2009 and based in Chattanooga, TN. We are the world’s first Civilian Cybersecurity Force, dedicated to defeating cyber terrorists. To do so, Conversant Group is organized into three battalions: Athena7 which provides infrastructure assessment, strategy and remediation, Grypho5 which offers ongoing managed protection, and Fenix24 which provides rapid restoration in case of a cyberattack.
The Rapid Betterment Engineer IV role is a Senior / Technical Lead, principally responsible for the rapid implementation of Conversant Group’s Managed Security Solutions. This role reports to the Director of Rapid Betterment and is 100% Remote with a potential requirement to travel to client locations when necessary and if applicable (subject to availability). An ideal candidate will be able to;  lead technical design and architectural workshops,  deploy and configure complex technical solutions using our internal specifications, documentation, and best practices, with minimal supervision,  resolve implementation issues with a combination of skills, experience, vendor support, and internal consultations,  maintain an exhaustive understanding of our products and solutions,  create and maintain implementation documentation leveraging Conversant Group’s security standards,  maintain a high degree of proficiency in the products and software to be implemented,  act as a subject matter expert for Conversant Group’s product and service solutions,  provide mentoring and be a technical escalation for junior / mid-level engineers.
- Lead client facing technical architecture and design workshops.
- Implement complex technical security solutions with minimal supervision.
- Resolve implementation-related technical issues.
- Work closely with Project Managers on defining task details, timelines, status updates, and working within project scope.
- Understand project scope definition, validation, and rapid deployment of services.
- Maintain an exhaustive understanding of the guiding principles for Conversant Group product & service offerings.
- Act as a SME for Conversant Group’s Managed Security Solutions portfolio.
- Provide mentoring and be a technical escalation for team members.
- Maintain select vendor technical certifications.
- Provide client education for deployed solutions.
- Collaborate with clients, partners, and vendors to aid in successful deployment of security solutions.
- 7+ years of Managed Services Support Engineering and/or Architectural Design & Implementation Services Engineering.
- 7+ years of Security Product experience Implementing and Supporting On-premises, Hybrid, Cloud based Security Solutions such as Cohesity, Microsoft Azure, AWS and VMWare.
- Service Delivery in a Managed Services / Professional Services organization highly desired.
- Working Knowledge and Understanding of Microsoft and VMWare platforms highly desired.
- Industry Certifications in Cohesity, Microsoft, and VMware highly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent work history.
- Experience working for and within IT for the Legal Industry a plus.
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with rewarding work - help save our clients from disaster!
We truly value our employees and provide an extraordinary package to prove it, including:
Internal and external learning & development opportunities, including career advancement.
Competitive compensation & benefits.
Scheduled & flexible PTO programs.
Fully remote work options.
Family friendly programs
Regular team building events.
Join the world's first Civilian Cybersecurity Force and take your career to the next level!