Technical Relationship Manager - Remote
Managed Services /
Conversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security consulting company founded in 2009 and based in Chattanooga, TN. We are the world’s first Civilian Cybersecurity Force, dedicated to defeating cyber terrorists. To do so, Conversant Group is organized into three battalions: Athena7 which provides infrastructure assessment, strategy and remediation, Grypho5 which offers ongoing managed protection, and Fenix24 which provides rapid restoration in case of a cyberattack.
The Technical Relationship Manager role will be principally responsible for managing and ensuring completeness of contracted services for a select group of assigned Clients. This role will report to the Director of Managed Services. An ideal candidate will be able to;  develop a strong trusted advisor relationship with their assigned clients,  develop a complete picture of the past, present and future of their client’s technology needs,  regularly meet with and deliver highly complex information to a wide range of audiences,  monitor and ensure timely execution of contracted services, and  identify opportunities for improvements in available technology stacks. Additional duties will include Writing & Delivering Executive Summary Reports, Coordination of complex Service Deliverables, Compliance Reporting, and Client On/Off Boarding.
- Manage Assigned Client Agreement Adherence, Compliance, & Performance
- Manage and Coordinate Client Satisfaction Tasks
- Manage Client Lifecycle (Onboarding, Reporting, Touch Meetings, Trusted Advisor)
- Coordinate with Assigned Client Onboarding & Transfer to Operations
- Ensure timely execution of Services for your Clients
- Ensure timely escalation of Service Issues for your Clients
- Ensure Client Documentation meets Standards
- Maintain Detailed Knowledge of Client Technology Use Cases
- Provide Detailed Reporting to Key Players
- Collect, Validate, and Provide Consultative Direction for Clients
- Ensure Delivery of Client Reporting with Executive Summary for Target Audience
- Assist Engineering Resources in Triaging & Delivering Service.
- Understand the clients’ end goals and help create a plan to achieve them.
- Build exceptionally strong, long lasting, technical relationships with diverse audiences
- Communicate effectively in any form or medium
- Holistically understand client IT environments and interdependencies
- Manage and motivate diverse resources not assigned to the TRM team
- Manage dynamic and competitive priorities
- Organize complex technical tasks for multiple clients at once
- Administer contracts in a Service Delivery environment
- Information Technology and Managed Services Best Practices
- Service Level Agreements & Contract Management
- Service Delivery in a Managed Services Practice organization
- Server, Network, Storage, and or Security Support experience
- Practical application of InfoSec principles
- 3-5 years of Service Delivery or IT Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent work history
- Industry Certifications in Microsoft, Fortinet, and VMware desired
- Experience working for and within IT for the Legal Industry
- Experience in Large Scale Service Delivery (Internal Logistics or Managed Services)
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with rewarding work - help save our clients from disaster!
We truly value our employees and provide an extraordinary package to prove it, including:
Internal and external learning & development opportunities, including career advancement.
Competitive compensation & benefits.
Scheduled & flexible PTO programs.
Fully remote work options.
Family friendly programs
Regular team building events.
Join the world's first Civilian Cybersecurity Force and take your career to the next level!