Managed Identity Engineer
Remote PST time zone
Conversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security consulting company founded in 2009 and based in Chattanooga, TN. We are the world’s first Civilian Cybersecurity Force, dedicated to defeating cyber terrorists. To do so, Conversant Group is organized into three battalions: Athena7 which provides infrastructure assessment, strategy and remediation, Grypho5 which offers ongoing managed protection, and Fenix24 which provides rapid restoration in case of a cyberattack.
Grypho5 offers comprehensive managed services packages that provide our customers with a high-performing, secure infrastructure that stays one step ahead of the cyberterrorists that are constantly probing an organization’s defenses.
The Managed Identity III role will be principally responsible for managing and maintaining the operational readiness of email and identity solutions. This role will report to the Support Services Manager and is 100% remote.
An ideal candidate will be able to:
· Perform engineering tasks to maintain full operational readiness of identity solutions
· Handle client incidents and escalations
· Install, configure, and audit identity solutions
- Perform engineering tasks in support of identity protection services
- Handle client satisfaction escalations and incidents
- Install, configure, and audit identity protection platforms and applications
- Review and consult on product, solution, and client change control requests
- Understand the client’s end goals and help create a plan to achieve them
- Perform other tasks as needed to support Identity Protection Practice Group initiatives
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Demonstrated practical expertise in Active Directory, Exchange, Azure AD, CrowdStrike Identity Protection, Enzoic, Intune, eSentire, and Mimecast
- Communicate effectively in any form or medium
- Manage dynamic and competitive priorities
- Organize complex technical tasks for multiple clients at once
- Information technology and managed services best practices
- Conversant with information technology and managed services best practices
- Experience with service delivery in a managed services practice organization
- Server, network, storage, and or security support experience
- Practical application of InfoSec principles
- 3-5 years of cyber security identity experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, related field, or equivalent work history
- Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange, Azure, AWS, and/or Mimecast are highly desired
- Industry certifications in Microsoft, Citrix, and VMware desired
- Experience working for and within IT for the legal industry
- Experience in large scale service delivery
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with rewarding work - help save our clients from disaster!
We truly value our employees and provide an extraordinary package to prove it, including:
Internal and external learning & development opportunities, including career advancement.
Competitive compensation & benefits.
Scheduled & flexible PTO programs.
Fully remote work options.
Family friendly programs
Regular team building events.
Join the world's first Civilian Cybersecurity Force and take your career to the next level!