Chief Product Officer
Conversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security consulting company founded in 2009 and based in Chattanooga, TN. We are the world’s first Civilian Cybersecurity Force, dedicated to defeating cyber terrorists. To do so, Conversant Group is organized into three battalions: Athena7 which provides infrastructure assessment, strategy and remediation, Grypho5 which offers ongoing managed protection, and Fenix24 which provides rapid restoration in case of a cyberattack.
Grypho5 offers comprehensive managed services packages that provide our customers with a high-performing, secure infrastructure that stays one step ahead of the cyberterrorists that are constantly probing an organization’s defenses.
The Chief Product Officer for Grypho5 plays an integral role in the company’s success. Reporting to the COO, this individual is responsible for developing and maintaining product roadmap and packages for Grypho5’s Managed Protection Services offerings. To be successful in this role, you must have a deep understand of cyber security and infrastructure technologies, market trends, and product development methodologies.
- Provide strategic, executive direction and leadership across the Grypho5 organization
- Understand emerging technologies and competitor landscape to drive innovation and product road map
- Clearly articulate Grypho5 product vision and strategy to executive leadership across the business
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and customer success to drive go to market and customer adoption
- Enhance managed service packages based on customer feedback
- Develop KPI’s and OKR’s to measure success for the team
- Recruit and develop a team of product managers
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications, Requirements, & Preferred Skills
- 10+ years experience in executive product management leadership
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage teams against OKR’s and KPI’s
- In depth understanding of infrastructure and cybersecurity technologies
- Understanding of annual recurring revenue models & managed services
- Excellent analytical, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills, including strong relationship building skills and leadership capabilities
- Ability to form relationships across all levels of the company while modeling Grypho5’s Culture and Values
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with rewarding work - help save our clients from disaster!
We truly value our employees and provide an extraordinary package to prove it, including:
Internal and external learning & development opportunities, including career advancement.
Competitive compensation & benefits.
Scheduled & flexible PTO programs.
Fully remote work options.
Family friendly programs
Regular team building events.
Join the world's first Civilian Cybersecurity Force and take your career to the next level!