Inside Sales Representative (Cyber)
Conversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security consulting company founded in 2009 and based in Chattanooga, TN. We are the world’s first Civilian Cybersecurity Force, dedicated to defeating cyber terrorists. To do so, Conversant Group is organized into three battalions: Athena7 which provides infrastructure assessment, strategy and remediation, Grypho5 which offers ongoing managed protection, and Fenix24 which provides rapid restoration in case of a cyberattack.
We are looking for a motivated and skilled Inside Sales Representative to join our dynamic sales team at The Conversant Group. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and growing existing clients while helping to onboard new clients. The role is crucial in maintaining our company’s commitment to client satisfaction and driving our sales growth.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of client accounts.
- Generate quotes for products and services, ensuring competitiveness and accuracy.
- Source products and pricing from distribution.
- Handle contract and document management, ensuring all sales documentation is accurate and up-to-date.
- Manage the renewals process for contracts and services.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both existing and new clients.
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve sales targets and improve client satisfaction.
- Provide regular updates and reports to the sales director on account status, challenges, and growth opportunities.
- Proven experience in inside sales, account management, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of sales process and dynamics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with rewarding work - help save our clients from disaster!
We truly value our employees and provide an extraordinary package to prove it, including:
Internal and external learning & development opportunities, including career advancement.
Competitive compensation & benefits.
Scheduled & flexible PTO programs.
Fully remote work options.
Family friendly programs
Regular team building events.
Join the world's first Civilian Cybersecurity Force and take your career to the next level!