Customer Success Manager (Cyber)
Conversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security consulting company founded in 2009 and based in Chattanooga, TN. We are the world’s first Civilian Cybersecurity Force, dedicated to defeating cyber terrorists. To do so, Conversant Group is organized into three battalions: Athena7 which provides infrastructure assessment, strategy and remediation, Grypho5 which offers ongoing managed protection, and Fenix24 which provides rapid restoration in case of a cyberattack.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a key member of the customer success team. In this role, you be responsible for executing the customer success strategy set by Leadership to drive predictable renewals expansion. The ideal candidate is able to work independently within the organization and be able to adapt to a fast moving organization.
- Work with enterprise level, complex customers to drive use cases and business outcomes
- Monitor customer health and satisfaction
- Hold cadence calls with customers to review key metrics
- Proactively find opportunities to contribute to the customer experience
- Work cross departmentally to solve customer escalations
- Deliver against quarterly KPI’s
- Conduct internal QBR’s
- Be the internal voice of the customer
- Work with sales on expansion, upsell and renewal opportunities
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications, Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 5+ years experience in Customer Success management roles
- Demonstrated success in hitting KPI’s
- Understanding of annual recurring revenue models
- Excellent analytical, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills, including strong relationship building skills and leadership capabilities
- Ability to form relationships across all levels of the company while modeling Conversant’s culture and values
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with rewarding work - help save our clients from disaster!
We truly value our employees and provide an extraordinary package to prove it, including:
Internal and external learning & development opportunities, including career advancement.
Competitive compensation & benefits.
Scheduled & flexible PTO programs.
Fully remote work options.
Family friendly programs
Regular team building events.
Join the world's first Civilian Cybersecurity Force and take your career to the next level!