Director of Sales
Conversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security consulting company founded in 2009 and based in Chattanooga, TN. We are the world’s first Civilian Cybersecurity Force, dedicated to defeating cyber terrorists. To do so, Conversant Group is organized into three battalions: Athena7 which provides infrastructure assessment, strategy and remediation, Grypho5 which offers ongoing managed protection, and Fenix24 which provides rapid restoration in case of a cyberattack.
The Director of Sales is a strategic role for the Conversant Group. Reporting to the Chief of Staff, you will be responsible for managing a team of Account Executives and Sales Engineers, forecasting, and working with the executive team on strategic sales initiatives to grow revenues. This role requires the ability to sell complex solutions and services, a deep understanding of sales process and methodology, and strategic thinking.
- Recruit, manage and mentor a team Account Executives
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve revenue and profitability targets in alignment with the company’s overall business objectives
- Manage the team to annual quota targets and provide performance feedback and coaching
- Manage the sales strategy and pipeline for all existing and future client growth strategies
- Continuously refine and optimize the sales process to increase efficiency and streamline operations
- Define and manage KPI’s for the sales team
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with the Account Executives and Leadership
- Work cross functionally to deliver on quarterly and annual OKR’s
- 5+ years' experience in Sales Leadership – start-up experience is preferred
- Strong managerial skills including, people management, decision making, influence and judgement, delivering results and communication
- Demonstrated track record of attaining and exceeding quota
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage teams against OKR’s and KPI’s.
- Understanding of annual recurring revenue models.
- Excellent analytical, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to quickly build trust and confidence with our customers
- Ability to manage conflict effectively
- Ability to form lasting relationships across all levels of the company while modeling Conversant’s Culture and Values.
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with rewarding work - help save our clients from disaster!
We truly value our employees and provide an extraordinary package to prove it, including:
Internal and external learning & development opportunities, including career advancement.
Competitive compensation & benefits.
Scheduled & flexible PTO programs.
Fully remote work options.
Family friendly programs
Regular team building events.
Join the world's first Civilian Cybersecurity Force and take your career to the next level!