Enterprise Customer Success Manager
San Mateo, CA
Customer Success /
Conversica is the leading provider of Conversation Automation solutions, with billions of human interactions spanning more than a decade. Our Revenue Digital Assistants (RDAs) supercharge workforces for growth. They enable marketing, sales, and customer success teams to acquire untapped revenue through perfectly structured conversations. Unlike chatbots, they are powerfully human and can hold meaningful conversations at every touchpoint. Conversica RDAs are used by leaders nationwide to get the conversation going and build a Growth Workforce.
Winning multiple awards including Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies and recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, Conversica is a portfolio company of Providence Equity, Kennet Partners and Toba Capital and is headquartered in San Mateo, California in Silicon Valley with additional US offices in Seattle and Bellingham, Washington.
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager is responsible for driving customer growth, advocacy, adoption and success with Conversica across the Enterprise segment. This individual must be comfortable consulting with a variety of strategic enterprise customers from a range of industries. The Enterprise Customer Success Manager should be able to articulate the value of Conversica to inspire and support customer adoption and expansion. They will build and maintain positive relationships with multiple roles within their assigned customers, including senior executives.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with our Enterprise customers’, from administrators to Executive Sponsors and decision makers.
- Understand the customer’s business objectives & industry to best advise on product usage and use cases to achieve desired goals and results.
- Manage timely renewals and expansions of customers.
- Champion escalation of client issues, coordinate key resources in the escalation process, and project manage the customer issue through resolution.
- Drive customer on-boarding kickoff and lifecycle through value realization to ensure customers achieve value sold. This includes gathering their goals, setting success metrics, prescribing the right strategy and project managing the implementation of the Conversica product/service.
- Advise and oversee customer growth, training and development of best practices to continually drive business value and return on the customer’s investment.
- Be the single point of contact and escalation for the customer. Including directing customers quickly and efficiently to additional help resources such as Help & Training within the application, personally helping with questions/issues.
- Increase customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular check-in calls, delivering high quality QBRs and EBRs, obsessing over customer goals, strategy and outcomes.
- Invest in curiosity and be an agent of change about how new technologies change the way people do business.
- Embody distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a consistent track record of setting and delivering against measurable customer success metrics.
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively via targeted outreach campaigns to eliminate that risk, while simultaneously identifying and closing up sell opportunities when applicable.
- Responsible for customer references, case studies and testimonials for their portfolio of customers
- Serve as a customer advocate, including: collecting customer feedback on product needs, understanding customer and industry trends and articulating those back to the business.
- Work closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- You’ll be working with customers in the technology industry, education institutions, sports franchises, and customers in the hospitality industry.
- Self-motivated, collaborative and creative team player with innovative ideas to inspire client loyalty and adoption
- Proactive & work with a sense of urgency
- Have a customer first mentality
- Demonstrate business sense and industry knowledge
- Coachable and curious with a growth mindset and drive to build a durable business
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building positive relationships
- Excellent individual and group presentation skills as well as written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight and the SaaS industry is preferred
- 5-8+ years experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in an Enterprise Customer Success Manager or Account Manager role.
- Ability to function in a very high volume, forever evolving new business environment while always maintaining a smile and positive disposition
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $85,000/year to $120,000/year plus 20% variable bonus for OTE of $102,000/year - $144,000/year. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Conversica offers comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits, flex time PTO, 401k plus company match, and equity. Further details can be provided upon request.
Conversica is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Conversica does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Conversica.