Customer Success Manager, Enterprise Automotive
Atlanta, GA /
Customer Success /
Conversica is the leading provider of Conversation Automation solutions, with billions of human interactions spanning more than a decade. Our Revenue Digital Assistants (RDAs) supercharge workforces for growth. They enable marketing, sales, and customer success teams to acquire untapped revenue through perfectly structured conversations. Unlike chatbots, they are powerfully human and can hold meaningful conversations at every touchpoint. Conversica RDAs are used by leaders nationwide to get the conversation going and build a Growth Workforce.
Winning multiple awards including Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies and recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, Conversica is a portfolio company of Providence Equity, Kennet Partners and Toba Capital and is headquartered in San Mateo, California in Silicon Valley with additional US offices in Seattle and Bellingham, Washington.
The Customer Success Manager, Enterprise Auto is responsible for driving customer growth, advocacy, adoption and success with Conversica across the Automotive segment. This individual must be comfortable consulting with a variety of mid-size and enterprise customers. The Customer Success Manager should be able to articulate the value of Conversica to inspire and support customer adoption, expansion and contract renewal. You will build and maintain positive relationships with multiple roles within their assigned customers, including senior executives.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with our Automotive customer’s leaders and executive sponsors.
- Understand the customer’s business objectives and advise on product usage to achieve desired goals and results
- Manage renewals and expansions of customers.
- Drive escalation of client issues, coordinate key resources in the escalation process, and project manage the customer issue through resolution.
- Deliver the initial on-boarding kickoff meeting in order to ensure all customers get off to the right start. This includes gathering their goals, setting success metrics, prescribing the right strategy and project managing the implementation of the Conversica product/service.
- Advise and oversee customer growth, training and development of standard methodologies to continually drive business value and return on the customer’s investment.
- Be the single point of contact on critical issues for the customer. Including advising customers quickly and efficiently to additional help resources such as Help & Training within the application, personally helping with questions/issues.
- Increase customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular check-in calls, delivering high quality QBRs and EBRs, obsessing over customer goals, strategy and outcomes.
- Curious about new technologies and how they change the way people do business
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a proven track record of setting and delivering against measurable customer success metrics
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively via targeted outreach campaigns to eliminate that risk, while simultaneously identifying and closing up sell opportunities when applicable.
- Ability to cross functionally manage, coordinate, plan, and strategize with key stakeholders at both the corporate and individual store levels to drive growth.
- Responsible for customer references, case studies and testimonials for their portfolio of customers
- Serve as a customer advocate, including: collecting customer feedback on product needs, understanding customer and industry trends and articulating those back to the business.
- Work closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- You’ll be working with customers in the Automotive Industry.
- Self-motivated, collaborative and creative team player with innovative ideas to encourage client loyalty and adoption
- Coachable and curious with a growth mindset
- A true problem solver who is customer-obsessed
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building positive relationships
- Excellent individual and group presentation skills as well as written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight and the SaaS industry is preferred
- 4 -6+ years experience in a Customer Success role
- Ability to function in an extremely high volume, forever evolving new business environment while always maintaining a smile and positive disposition
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $65,000/year to $100,000/year with OTE of $78,000/year - $120,000/year. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Conversica offers comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits, flex time PTO, 401k plus company match, and equity. Further details can be provided upon request.
Conversica is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Conversica does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Conversica.