Sales Development Representative - Outbound
Foster City, CA /
Conversica is the leading provider of Conversation Automation solutions, with billions of human interactions spanning more than a decade. Our Revenue Digital Assistants (RDAs) supercharge workforces for growth. They enable marketing, sales, and customer success teams to acquire untapped revenue through perfectly structured conversations. Unlike chatbots, they are powerfully human and can hold meaningful conversations at every touchpoint. Conversica RDAs are used by leaders nationwide to get the conversation going and build a Growth Workforce.
Winning multiple awards including Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies and recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, Conversica is a portfolio company of Providence Equity, Kennet Partners and Toba Capital and is headquartered in Foster City, California in Silicon Valley with additional US offices in Seattle and Bellingham, Washington.
Conversica is looking for a motivated, efficient, and go-getter Sales Development Representative to seek qualifying leads and help generate sales.
Our ideal applicant has experience in sales, is a good active listener, adapts quickly, stays organized, is curious and has good communication skills.
We will provide on-the-job training in our sales and marketing strategies and products. You will also have the option to work cross functionally and learn from leaders in different departments.
You will have the opportunity to build your knowledge and network, grow with Conversica, and be immersed in the culture.
- Identify potential customers and generate new business opportunities for the company
- Contact prospects through a variety of channels
- Qualify with BANT process to set the AE up for success
- Set Intro Calls and follow up on assigned MQL’s (marketing Qualified Leads)
- Collaborate to develop strategies to reach goals
- Use our CRM and Sales Engagement Tool to manage leads and prospecting activities
- Staying curious on market trends, competition, and industry developments
- Provide regular reports/updates on sales activities and results to management
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 3 to 4 years relevant experience is a must.
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Experience with LinkedIn, and Google products (drive, sheets, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written conversational skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with prospects
- Curiosity and willingness to try new sales techniques/strategies
- Strategic and critical thinking skills
- Objection handling skills
- Strong conversational skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- A desire to learn and grow in the sales field
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $60,000/year to $70,000/year with OTE of $85,000/year - $95,000/year. Pay is based on number of factors including market location and job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Dependent on the position, Conversica offers comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits, flex time PTO, 401k plus company match, and equity. Further details can be provided upon request.
Conversica is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Conversica does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Conversica.