Manager, Salesforce Architect
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Architect to join our growing Enterprise Applications team. In this role, you will act as the lead architect in our sales systems design as well as own the implementation, maintenance, integrations, and improvement of those systems. You will drive user engagement and best practices across teams utilizing Salesforce.com and associated systems to ensure reporting requirements are met, workflow is scalable and the number of systems employees work in day to day is minimized.
In this role, you will be involved with multiple business functional groups including Sales & Marketing, Finance, Operations, IT and manage multiple projects. You will drive and manage people and projects end to end by defining tasks, planning, configurations, conducting gap analysis, customizations, user testing, reporting metrics to sales leaders and orchestrate go-live. You will work to meet the needs of business users considering functionality, scalability, costs, time-to-implement, international growth possibilities and general systems compliance.
- Own the architecture of the current SFDC environment as well as related sales systems to ensure scalable growth and user engagement.
- Work with business users, elicit requirements via interaction design sessions, business process descriptions, cases, scenarios, data analysis, and a task workflow analysis.
- Own end to end implementation planning including issue management, communication and change management.
- Provide thought leadership, business analysis, creative solutions with leadership buy-in and real-time execution on strategic initiatives.
- Analyze departmental performance and pro-actively report findings.
- Ensure data flow between systems is uninterrupted and key data points are captured in order to provide all levels of reporting across the business.
- Build change control management and processes with all sales systems.
- Proactively communicate project opportunities and risks to upper management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to interface directly with business, leadership and technical staff.
- 4+ years of experience on the Salesforce Platform using Sales Cloud core modules.
- Preferred: 2+ years architecting solutions in large scale SFDC environment
- Experience with SFDC data integrations in SQL data warehouse (Snowflake)
- Lightning experience (1+ year)
- Experience creating and maintaining Triggers and Visualforce pages
- Experience managing a SFDC integrated Tech Stack and AppExchange applications (Talk Desk, Outreach, LinkedIn, Marketo)
- Extensive experience and knowledge of sales operations and enterprise sales models, including multi-channel distribution.
- Detail-oriented but can also see the big picture. You can crunch the numbers and articulate the key takeaways in an executive summary.
- Advanced data manipulation skills using Excel/Sheets and other tools.
- Worked with middleware (like Celigo, Mulesoft, Boomi) and integrating with systems
- Ability to be flexible about project changes and dynamically mitigate risks at the moment with mid-course corrective action.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, complex projects simultaneously and manage customer expectations regarding scope, schedule, and budgetary parameters.
- Demonstrated knowledge in CRM related functional modules: Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Forecasting, and Dashboards & Reports
- Working SQL knowledge and reporting/data analytics.
- Platform Developer 2
- Integration Architecture Developer
- Data Architecture and Management Designer