Carrier Sales Representative - Weekends
Carrier Sales & Account Management
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world’s largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century’s leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
You are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. As a part of the Carrier Sales team you will partner with the Supply Ops team to support the movement of our customer’s shipments. You'll bring the enthusiasm and attitude necessary to get the job done!
You'll have ownership over:
- Helping our customers solve their supply chain challenges
- Working directly with carriers in real time over the phone and web on their shipments
- Coordinating customer shipment needs between external and internal teams
- Acting on the front lines to assist with active shipments
- Overseeing the successful matching of shipments, by utilizing our proprietary dashboards
- Managing and developing carrier relationships
- Sourcing new carriers
You'll have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Startup, tech, or freight brokerage experience a plus
- Excellent written and phone communication skills
- A positive, tenacious and proactive attitude
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a team player who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!