Convoy is a fast-growing tech startup transforming the $800B trucking industry. We are hiring talented and motivated individuals to help launch our first East Coast office who will play a critical role in developing and enabling Convoy's operations. We offer top candidates the opportunity to take on customer support, partner training, problem solving, quality control, and other challenges while looking for ways to continuously improve how we do business.
You can demonstrate the ability to excel in an intense, dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. In partnership with sales and brokerage teams, Operations Associates act as customer support, problem solver, and quality control. You'll bring the enthusiasm and aptitude necessary to get the job done!
- Providing excellent phone, sms, and email customer support
- Monitoring shipment progress; using standard process and internal tools to troubleshoot and problem solve within tight deadlines
- Scheduling appointments via phone, email, and online systems
- Inputting data into a variety of online platforms
- Training carriers on how to use the product, improve their performance, and grow their business with Convoy
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Lover of multi-tasking, with keen attention to detail
- Able to remain calm, think on your feet, and exercise sound judgement under pressure
- Team-oriented, helpful, professional, and focused
- Positive and proactive with a strong work ethic
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!