Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
You are eager to make your mark on a fast paced, rapidly growing team. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment. As a part of the recruiting team, you'll bring the enthusiasm and attitude necessary to get the job done!
- Schedule a high volume of interviews and phone screens, working directly with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers.
- Identifying opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Flexibility to work on other projects as needed to help support the overall business.
- Prioritize critical tasks and projects with minimal guidance.
- Manage multiple tasks and action items with a high sense of urgency.
- Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings.
- Manage day of interview logistics for candidates.
- Provide an unparalleled candidate experience.
We're looking for someone who has:
- 1-2 years of successful experience in an administrative role, support function, or equivalent position.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field and a desire to learn new skills.
- An impeccable attention to detail and the instinct to create efficiencies wherever possible.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior executives in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to use excellent judgement in handling sensitive and confidential information.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working at an early stage technology company.
- Recruiting agency experience.
- Experience working with a modern applicant tracking system such as Lever, Greenhouse, or Jobvite.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!