Salesforce Developer I
Seattle, Washington /
Revenue Operations /
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
As a Salesforce Professional at Convoy, you are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. As a member of the Demand team, you will play a critical role in launching and managing productivity and collaboration tools for Convoy employees.
- Serve as one of the primary admins/developers for the Salesforce environment with 200+ users
- Work to integrate and improve communication between internal tooling and Salesforce
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with the Revenue Operations team to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
We're looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience with some portion of that being developer experience
- Certified Salesforce Administrator is required, any additional certs are a plus
- Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Affinity for a hyper-growth business
- Strong data management abilities with a solid understanding of de-duping, bulk data updating, loading and exporting and the best tools to use such as Data Loader, Data Import Wizard, Data Export Wizard, and Workbench
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex Salesforce concepts
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, and a bias for action
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to assess and implement the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Commitment to continuous improvement and learning - such as Trailhead
Nice to haves:
- Developer I & II certification preferred
- Freight background or experience managing transportation systems preferred
- Experience with managing Ironclad, Outreach, Brandfolder, Talk Desk, ZoomInfo, Marketo, DataFox or other similar system integrations is a bonus
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!