Program Manager, Shipper Insights
Business Ops & Sales Strategy
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of via thousands of technology-connected trucking companies.
Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
As a Program Manager on our Business Operations and Sales Strategy team, you will collaborate across the organization to drive programs that are strategically important to Convoy. You are operational and are able to break down large problems into concrete analytical solutions. You are influential and a strong communicator. You default to using data to drive conversations, thrive with autonomy, and love to move fast.
- Strategy: You are able to own and drive programs that are a part of the larger strategic vision for Convoy
- Fluency with data: You love working with numbers and can draw insights and actions from them, unlocking both incremental and large operational improvements
- Just do it attitude: You have a strong operational mindset with a desire to understand the nuances of your programs
- Communications: You have excellent written and oral communication skills. You clearly communicate goals, issues, and status to all stakeholders and partners
- Judgment: You can assess costs, benefits, and risks to your programs. You can identify and respond to risks and high-priority issues rapidly and effectively
- Influence: You drive effective teamwork, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
You have the following skills and experience:
- 4+ years of project management, program management, or product management experience where you utilized SQL or similar data analysis tools
- Experience with in depth understanding of customers and using data to drive solutions for customers
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Preferred: Tableau proficiency
- Preferred: Experience driving monetization frameworks around products, features, programs
- Preferred: Startup experience
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!