Executive Recruiting Specialist
Seattle, Washington /
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
As the Executive Recruiting Specialist you’ll have a unique opportunity to be a key team member on the Executive Recruiting team, responsible for scheduling interviews, project management and candidate generation. Your work is critical to developing executive candidate experience for Seattle’s top start-up.
- Schedule interviews with C-level and senior leadership with exceptional stakeholder management.
- Take on projects for the team and own end-to-end.
- Generate targeted candidate lists for positions with a focus on diversity.
- Ensure positive executive candidate experience through timely follow-up, focus on quality over quantity, and excellent communication through the candidate lifecycle.
- Prioritize critical tasks and projects with increasing independence.
- Keep accurate candidate tracking data and send weekly updates to the Executive team.
- Complex calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings with very busy executives.
- Manage multiple tasks and action items with high urgency (documentation, follow-up, and preparation) ensuring appropriate and timely action on deliverables.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field and a desire to learn new skills.
- 1-2 years or more Recruiting Coordinator experience.
- 6 months minimum experience working in Executive Recruiting or directly with Executives.
- 1 year or more experience in project management and take input and think through new problems independently.
- Prior sourcing experience and desire to develop candidate search skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and the instinct to dive deep.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior executives internally and externally in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to use excellent judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Excitement to work on high impact, critical Leadership hires at an industry-disrupting company.
- Experience working with a modern applicant tracking system such as Lever, Greenhouse, Beamery, or Breezy.
Convoy is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!