Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of via thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
Our Product Managers play a key role in shaping the direction of our company. You will identify and resolve key strategy questions, guide the product roadmap and design and measure the success of our experiments.
You will have ownership of:
- Roadmap & Features: You will own the product roadmap for part of Convoy. We organize the team, so you get clear accountability for a large area.
- Strategy: You will identify the key strategy questions and drive to resolution and alignment with stakeholders.
- Metrics & Experimentation: You will define the metrics, goals and measure experiments.
You have the following skills and experience:
- PM experience: 8+ years of experience owning product roadmap for a breakthrough product.
- Data driven: Experience defining metrics and running experiments and testing.
- Customer oriented: Works backward from customer and understands needs.
- Communication: Effective written and verbal communicator.
- Desired: Economics background or experience with marketplace businesses
- Desired: Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science background
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative team player who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!