Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to fundamentally changing the way freight moves across America and beyond for the better.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving really complex problems to make the lives of truck drivers, shippers and other people in freight industry easier through our innovation and technology. There will always be a better, more efficient way to transport goods, and we won’t ever stop inventing it.
Founded in 2015, we’re a mission-driven, well-funded, fast-growing startup, backed by world-class investors, including CapitalG, the growth equity investment fund of Google, and leading industry disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others. We were named one of Washington State’s top places to work, a LinkedIn Top Startup and were the recipient of the GeekWire Next Text Titan in 2018.
If working with smart, values-driven people to transform an entire industry sounds like something you’re into, come join Convoy, and help move the world forward!
You are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing organization. As a part of the recruiting team, you'll bring the enthusiasm and attitude necessary to get the job done!
You will take ownership of:
- Providing an unparalleled candidate experience.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Facilitating travel arrangements and coordinating day of interview logistics for candidates.
- Coordinating post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials.
- Identifying opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Flexibility to work on other projects as needed to help support the overall business.
You have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of successful experience in an administrative/support function.
- Impeccable attention to detail Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- Preferred: Experience working with a modern applicant tracking system such as Lever, Greenhouse, or Jobvite.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative recruiter who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!