Transportation Analyst - Quality and Compliance
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing startup in an impactful role with exciting career progression. The Transportation Analyst will drive performance improvement and ensure regulatory compliance through our carrier network.
You will take ownership of:
- Supply (trucking companies) analysis/research projects to inform quality efforts/supply performance (i.e. on time, load completion, technology use), carrier engagement, and compliance (i.e. insurance, operating authority, safety scores).
- Identifying trends within anecdotal concepts. Figure out how to back up anecdotal trends with data.
- Carrier outreach about performance and safety
- Design, execution, and measurement of test results to improve supply performance
- Supply focused audits as needed
- Performance Reviews:
- Assist with carrier performance improvement initiatives and tracking
- Query for and report on team metrics and team performance against those metrics
-Produce Internal Carrier Scorecards
-Communicate status and required actions etc. to carriers, follow up and track progress of carriers in disciplinary statuses.
-Tracking compliance and performance metrics and report weekly
-Design/implementing manual processes to move quickly and test concepts, and then put in a plan to scale it with automation
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Analysis and reporting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems, formulate strategies and tactics to solve problems, execute on those strategies and tactics, and measure the results.
- Moderate- Advanced ability to write SQL queries
- 2-5 years of experience owning and managing projects
- 2-5 years of experience maintaining vendor/supplier quality and relationships
- Moderate - Advanced Excel user
- Transportation operations experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative team player who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!