Account Manager - Weekends
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
You are eager to join a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. In partnership with sales and operations teams, the Account Manager owns the day to day relationship with existing accounts and is responsible for maintaining both a high level of customer satisfaction and growth within the account.
You will have ownership of:
- Driving revenue and growth within existing accounts
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly revenue targets
- Developing and executing against a comprehensive account plan
- Developing long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to work a Thursday - Monday schedule
- Minimum 4 (5-7 preferred) years of account management experience
- Proven track record of quota overachievement
- Prior experience in onboarding, retaining and growing customer relationships
- Technology Industry and/or Startup experience a strong plus
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative team player who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!