Atlanta, Georgia /
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
You’re excited to make a difference. Operations sits at the heart of our business and is a differentiating factor against our competitors. We’re looking for a Recruiter that is eager to work with a high-performing, fast paced group and to foster a high caliber talent environment. If you have a penchant for building, scaling and refining new processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and providing superb client service, we encourage you to apply!
- Own recruiting for our Customer Experience & Operations department, supporting both offices in Seattle and Atlanta.
- Act as a recruiting consultant to business partners on hiring strategies, sourcing strategies and initiatives aimed at helping us to hire quality talent at scale.
- Draw upon your recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer acceptance.
- Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates and foster long-term relationships.
- Support Convoy’s diverse talent needs by augmenting current recruiting processes – focus on “ what’s next vs. what’s open”- allowing space and time to pipeline diverse and well qualified candidates.
- Be a leader in diversity and inclusion efforts across the company to ensure we're improving pipeline diversity, and have an equitable process in place for identifying and hiring the absolute best talent.
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Lever).
We're Looking For Someone Who Has:
- 3+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience.
- Experience successfully hitting high volume recruiting goals - 50+ candidates per month and the desire and confidence to do more.
- Strong analytical skills -- you love working with pipeline data and can draw insights and action from it.
- A demonstrated ability to foster positive relationships with key business partners.
- A high sense of urgency -- the needs of our business can shift based on shipment volume and so will our recruiting needs.
- Experience in a fast-growing environment supporting a wide range of roles and levels.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working at an early stage startup company
- Recruiting agency experience
- Familiarity with pre-IPO compensation structures and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate them to prospective candidates
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!