Key Account Director
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
You are eager to join a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. In partnership with sales and operations teams, the Account Director will run strategic vision and execution within Convoy's largest customer accounts.
You will have ownership of:
- Driving revenue and growth with Convoy’s largest enterprise customers
- Achieving customer growth and retention objectives, including identifying expansion opportunities
- Developing and execute against strategic account plans for enterprise customers
- Analyzing customer data and share insights both internally and externally, as applicable
- Developing and distributeing strategic customer reporting in partnership with the account management and operations team
- Running quarterly business reviews on-site with executive sponsors
- Executing on shared account onboarding process and framework with other key partners; including business development and operations
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
You have the following desired skills & experience:
- 8-10 years of account management experience (3-5 supporting enterprise customers)
- Experience teaming up with and supporting executives at Fortune 1000 companies
- Consistent track record of onboarding, retaining and growing enterprise customers
- Technology industry and startup experience is a strong plus
- Transportation or other logistics industry experience is nice to have
- Intangibles include you being self motivated, coachable, driven, high energy, daring, and resilient
- A passion for innovation, problem solving, and constant change
- You can effectively communicate with anyone with your strong verbal, written, customer service, and social skills
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you’re a collaborative team player who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we’d love to hear from you!