Senior IT Applications Analyst
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving really complex problems to make the lives of truck drivers, shippers and other people in the freight industry easier through our innovation and technology. There will always be a better, more efficient way to transport goods, and we won’t ever stop inventing it.
Founded in 2015, we’re a mission-driven, fast-growing startup, backed by world-class investors, including CapitalG, the growth equity investment fund of Google, and leading industry disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others. We were named one of Washington State’s top places to work, a LinkedIn Top Startup and were the recipient of the GeekWire Next Tech Titan in 2018.
If working with smart, values-driven people to transform an entire industry sounds like something you’re into, come join Convoy, and help move the world forward!
As a Senior IT Applications Analyst at Convoy, you are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. As a member of the IT Applications team, you will play a critical role in launching and managing productivity and collaboration tools for Convoy employees.
You will take ownership of:
- Identifying opportunities for application implementation, redesign, or process improvement - focused on collaboration systems and internal tools.
- Providing application administrative support across applications as needed.
- Addressing the various needs, concerns, expectations of stakeholder groups in planning and executing projects, meeting project requirements and creating project deliverables.
- Balancing competing project constraints including but not limited to scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources and risks in order to accommodate the needs of each user/customer.
- Building a strong technical culture around our business systems that emphasizes technical excellence, rapid iteration, strong security, and frictionless user experiences.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in an Applications Manager role supporting SaaS applications.
- 2+ years of working with SaaS vendors to implement and support systems.
- Deep hands-on experience with ticketing, collaboration, and project management system implementations, enhancements, and integrations.
- Experience managing Jira, Zendesk, Slack, and Google Apps.
- Proven functional experience with business units including Employee Communications, Engineering, and IT.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain system changes and functionality to all employees across Convoy.
- Experience setting up ongoing procedures for collection and review of project statuses and goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!