Executive Recruiting Coordinator
Atlanta, Georgia /
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
As the Executive Recruiting Coordinator you’ll have a unique opportunity to be a key team member on the Executive Recruiting team, responsible for scheduling interviews, project management and candidate experience. Your work is critical to building a positive executive candidate experience for Seattle’s top start-up.
- Schedule interviews with C-level and senior leadership with exceptional stakeholder management.
- Ensure positive executive candidate experience through timely follow-up, proactive problem solving and constant communication through the candidate lifecycle
- Prioritize critical tasks and projects with minimal guidance
- Keep accurate candidate tracking data, update and manage documents that will be viewed frequently by our senior leadership team
- Complex calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings with in-demand executives
- Manage multiple tasks and action items with high urgency (documentation, follow up and preparation) ensuring appropriate and timely action on all deliverables across projects
We're looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field and a desire to learn new skills
- Ability to balance multiple time-sensitive priorities and act with urgency while maintaining a high degree of communication and service
- 6 months or more recruiting coordinator, executive assistant, or scheduler experience
- Impeccable attention to detail and the instinct to dive deep
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior executives in a professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to use excellent judgement in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Interest in working on high impact critical leadership hires at an industry disrupting company
Nice to haves:
- Passion for constant improvement in candidate / customer experience
- Experience working with a modern applicant tracking system such as Lever, Greenhouse, Beamery or Breezy.
- Interest in contributing to a growing team and function, with a desire to help set up best-in-class processes
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!