Seattle, Washington /
Revenue Operations /
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
As a Marketing Technologist, your mission will be to deeply understand and optimize our marketing mix and campaign performance through the use of analytics. You should be detail-oriented, borderline-obsessive and ready to help us be the best in our industry at Moneyball marketing - instrumenting and analyzing every step of our lead gen funnel so that we can understand what’s working, what isn’t, and make continuous optimizations.
- Administer our Martech - You’ll serve as the primary administrator for Marketo and Outreach, and you’ll be one of our Salesforce admins.
- Maintain our Marketing Data Model - You’ll live in the data details, finding and fixing inaccuracies, making inefficient workflows efficient, and ensuring the integrity of newly imported and existing data.
- Manage Reporting - You’ll build the core reports that marketing uses to track every lead, opportunity, and campaign, and you’ll report out updates in our regular team meetings.
- Optimize our Forms and landing pages - As we A/B test and learn what improves conversion, you’ll create recommendations for optimizing landing pages and web forms.
- Juggle - You’ll always have more on your plate than you can realistically get done, so you’ll ruthlessly prioritize your projects, manage expectations, and provide status updates to your stakeholders.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing operations role, ideally in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Passionate about administering martech, ensuring data integrity, and building reports that help drive the business,
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, and Outreach administration, Google Analytics, and ideally, experience with SQL.
- Strong understanding of database structure, data hygiene, and analytics.
- Proven track record of conceptualizing and driving ideas from adoption to implementation to enablement.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audience. Comfortable to lead and influence without authority
- Familiarity with front end web technologies.
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!