Associate Program Manager, Fleetcare
Seattle, Washington /
Program Management /
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
You are an established program owner who loves optimizing processes by constantly designing, experimenting, and iterating. You effectively balance building long term sustainable solutions with creating near term stopgaps. In partnership with Shipper Operations, Product & Engineering, Data Science and Carrier performance, you will drive positive margin gains and service improvements to Convoy Go.
You thrive on managing through ambiguity and work effectively with diverse teams as a leader or engaged business partner. You’re knowledgeable about a variety of continuous improvement methods and can use data to identify, measure and direct change. If you think big about building or optimizing operations, are passionate about data, and want to see a tangible impact of your work, welcome to Go!
- Own transforming Convoy’s fleet maintenance program to the next level to decrease costs and improve fleet efficiencies
- Work closely with product and engineering to scale business efficiencies by improving tools and processes
- Partner cross-functionally to operationalize and scale new projects that drive revenue programs, efficiency or continuous improvement
- Identify process waste as relates to our maintenance and fleet operations and own SOP or process development
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of program or project management experience; preferably in transportation, logistics, technology, or start-ups.
- Has strong operational mindset and can drive concrete programs with the ability to excel in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Understands logistics or fleet management problems, but thrives in their ability to adapt, learn new systems, and think forward
- Effective communication skills and a track record of partnership with diverse cross-functional teams
- Critical thinking and analytical mindset to solve business problems
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically and independently manage shifting challenges or business priorities
Nice to haves:
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel, and/or data visualization
- Experience launching new operational products from cradle to grave
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!