Shipper Launch Manager
Seattle, Washington /
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
You’re eager to get your foot in the door at a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup. You’ll be responsible for supporting the successful launch of new shippers on the Convoy platform to drive long term growth. You’ll do this by understanding our shipper-customer needs and turning onboarding documentation into action. Superior communication skills come naturally to you and will be critical in this role, as you’ll be coordinating across several teams within Convoy. Ensuring customer success is essential to Convoy’s long-term success. It starts with you!
- Support the onboarding pipeline for the Shipper Sales and Account Management teams.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure clarity and transparency across the org.
- Schedule and lead facility specific onboarding calls to uncover key operational information.
- Schedule and lead new shipper account reviews on a regular cadence.
- Drive innovation by identifying process improvements in the existing workflow.
- Assist with implementation tasks required for all shippers (profile creation, email setup, etc.).
- Translate shipper requirements into operational action plans for Convoy Ops teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams at Convoy to unblock new customer growth.
- Complete internal reporting to keep teams up to speed on new account performance.
- Leave customers feeling delighted after every interaction.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or a related technical field.
- 2+ years professional/business experience.
- An obsession with the customer experience. You succeed when they succeed.
- Superior organizational and time management skills; Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Strong communication and keen attention to detail.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with sales teams in high growth environments a plus.
- Prior experience in transportation customer operations or customer success a plus.
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!