Full Life Cycle Recruiter
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving really complex problems to make the lives of truck drivers, shippers and other people in the freight industry easier through our innovation and technology. There will always be a better, more efficient way to transport goods, and we won’t ever stop inventing it.
Founded in 2015, we’re a mission-driven, fast-growing startup, backed by world-class investors, including CapitalG, the growth equity investment fund of Google, and leading industry disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others. We were named one of Washington State’s top places to work, a LinkedIn Top Startup and were the recipient of the GeekWire Next Tech Titan in 2018.
If working with smart, values-driven people to transform an entire industry sounds like something you’re into, come join Convoy, and help move the world forward.
You are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. As a part of the recruiting team, you'll bring the enthusiasm and attitude necessary to get the job done!
You will take ownership of:
- Developing a full and diverse pipeline for various roles at Convoy. Diverse applicant pools are better applicant pools!
- Creating an amazing candidate experience.
- Driving full recruitment cycle including: interview, feedback, offer process and closing.
- Managing internal partnerships and expectations with your hiring teams.
- Staying up to speed on relevant news in the tech startup space and freight industry.
- Representing the company with integrity and professionalism.
You have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of full life cycle recruiting experience - a demonstrated history of efficient and effective recruiting.
- A demonstrated ability to influence leaders.
- You have strong, well-reasoned opinions and are decisive.
- You index high on personal resilience and sense of urgency
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
- Strong detail-orientation & organization.
- Demonstrated record of adopting new technology in how you do your work—we are pretty nerdy!
- Fast-growing startup environment supporting a wide range of roles and levels.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!