General & Administrative
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to help Convoy's leadership team build an incredible company and culture. You will help write the story of one of the fastest growing companies in Seattle, and improve the lives of truckers across the US.
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Trucking is the #1 job in America and impacts everyone and every company every day. Efficiency from tech reduces the 40% of the time that trucks drive empty, resulting in fewer empty miles, more time for drivers at home, and less congestion and environmental waste (7% of all greenhouse gasses are from trucks). Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
You enjoy working in a constantly-changing environment and streamlining hectic days. You are incredibly well-organized, flexible, maintain great relationships internally and externally, and are an amazing communicator.
You'll have ownership of:
- Complex calendar management and internal and external meeting coordination
- Prioritize goals according to the Executive guidance
- Develop and assist with preparation of presentation materials
- Prep meeting materials, agendas and take meeting notes
- Assist with booking travel and managing logistics for leadership team
- Handle internal logistics including scheduling, organizing on-site meetings, events and trainings
- Ensure timely communications and handling confidential information
- Track and monitor pending business issues for follow-up and execution
- Serve as a liaison across teams and work with departments across the company
- Project manage tasks to ensure follow-up to action items
- Work on multiple projects and priorities at once
- Work with managers on as needed team activities
- You'll have ownership of everything this list, as well as adding what you think we should be doing to it!
You have the following skills and experience:
- 4+ years experience providing direct administrative support to multiple executives, preferably including a CEO, at a rapidly growing, fast paced tech company
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Incredibly detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Self-starter: can take even the smallest project and run with it to the successful completion
- Ability to stay on top of new tools and technologies with an interest and passion to constantly learn
- Start-up background or experience working in a hyper-growth environment
- Will exercise discretion and independent judgment in the representation of Convoy
- Passion for Convoy, trucking, and/or the tech industry
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative team player who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!