IT Applications Manager, Customer Experience
Seattle, Washington /
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
As an IT Applications Manager, Customer Experience at Convoy, you are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup. As a member of the IT Applications team, you will play a critical role in managing customer support and communication systems (telephony, chat, ticketing, email, etc) for Convoy.
- Work with Operations, Product, Engineering, and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and drive projects towards successful completion.
- Identify opportunities for Customer Experience application implementation, redesign, or process improvement.
- Provide application administrative support across systems as needed.
- Build a strong technical culture around our business systems that emphasizes technical excellence, rapid iteration, strong security, and frictionless user experiences.
- Stay current with new functionality delivered in our SaaS customer experience systems.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of enterprise software experience in customer contact systems, Talkdesk, Aircall, Amazon Connect, Zendesk, Front a plus.
- Experience managing existing integrations and creating new ones based upon business need.
- Proven functional experience with business units including Operations, Product, Engineering, Data Science, Finance and Legal.
- Created and implemented contact experiences that increased customer satisfaction and operation efficiency.
- Experience with operations and workforce data management and reporting.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain system changes and functionality to all employees across Convoy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!