Operations Associate (Overnight)
Atlanta, Georgia /
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
When you see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward!
You can demonstrate the ability to excel in an intense, dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. In partnership with sales and brokerage teams, Operations Associates act as customer support, problem solver, and quality control. You'll bring the enthusiasm and aptitude necessary to get the job done!
*The available overnight shifts are four 10-hour shifts from 9:30pm-8:00am ET.
- Provide excellent phone, SMS, and e-mail customer support
- Monitor shipment progress; using standard processes and internal tools to troubleshoot and problem solve within tight deadlines
- Schedule appointments via phone, email, and online systems
- Input data into a variety of online platforms
- Train carriers on how to use the product, improve their performance, and grow their business with Convoy
We're looking for someone who has:
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- A love of multi-tasking, with keen attention to detail
- The ability to remain calm, think on your feet, and exercise sound judgement under pressure
- A mindset that is team-oriented, helpful, professional, and focused
- A positive and proactive with a strong work ethic
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!