Software Engineer - 2020 New Grad
Engineering - University
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, CapitalG (Google) and others.
Convoy is hiring Spring 2020 graduates to join our amazing engineering team! We are looking for thoughtful, computer science students who want to have an outsized impact on the logistics industry. Our goal is to develop amazing software to make trucking efficient, while growing ourselves and our coworkers sustainably. If you are looking for a first job where you can move quickly, get hands on mentorship, and ship code early and often, look no further!
- You’ll immediately be paired with a vertically focused team and be indoctrinated into the product they support.
- Ship code your first week- we expect our interns to contribute in meaningful ways right off the bat.
- Excellent mentorship. Each intern will be paired with an engineering mentor to help guide them through the summer.
- Interns will get the chance to own large, complex projects and see them through to the finish.
- Competitive pay and perks, including a housing stipend for out of state students.
You have the following skills and experience:
- Currently working toward a degree in Computer Science, with a graduation date in 2020.
- Experience with an object oriented language like Java, C++, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Working knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Strong communication skills and ability to fluently express ideas to business stakeholders.
- Previous internship experience at a reputable software company required.
- Track record of impactful projects at previous internships.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!