Senior Account Executive
Seattle, Washington /
Business Development /
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
About you are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. In partnership with the sales team, the account executive will be responsible for managing the end to end sales process with our shipping customers. Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative recruiter who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you.
You will have ownership of:
- Engage, qualify, and educate prospective partners on the Convoy value proposition.
- Close strategic partnerships with Directors and Vice Presidents from Fortune 1000 companies.
- Achieve quarterly and annual pipeline development objectives.
- Achieve partnerships won, shipment volume and revenue objectives.
- Manage deal flow from initial contact to contract signing.
- Execute on a collaborative new business development process with other key stakeholders, including the Convoy executive team, operations and account management.
- Ability to adapt and change within a fluid business environment.
You have the following skills and experience:
- 5-7 years of hunter sales / business development experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Consistently exceed quotas and you are a regular top performer on your team.
- Experience selling to executives at Fortune 1000 companies.
- Strong pipeline building habits from experience in a net new logo acquisition role with outbound motions.
- Team-mentality and ability to thrive in a rapidly growing, highly collaborative role.
- High energy and strong desire to achieve top results with a positive can-do attitude over the phone and in person.
- Expert at quickly building rapport and strong business relationships.
- Selling value-based programs
- Startup experience is a strong plus.
- A passion for innovation, problem solving, and flexibility with constant change.
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- You are also self motivated, coachable, driven, and resilient
- Transportation or other logistics industry experience involving recent history of embracing new technology is a plus
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!