Director of Product Marketing, Shippers
Who we are:
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including Greylock Partners, Y Combinator, CapitalG and the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
Who we are looking for:
As the Director of Product Marketing, Shippers, you own Convoy’s strategy, approach, and product marketing. To achieve your objectives, you will be a key stakeholder across product managers engineers, data scientists, and sellers. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a pioneer at the early stages of an exciting startup company!
In this role, you will own the following:
- Positioning and Messaging: You will own the positioning and messaging to land our products in market. We organize the team, so you get clear accountability for a large area.
- Strategy: You will identify the key strategy questions and drive to resolution and alignment with stakeholders.
- Metrics & Experimentation: You will define the metrics, goals and measure experiments.
About your skills & experience:
- Product Marketing experience: You have 10+ years of experience owning product marketing for a breakthrough B2B product through multiple iterations.
- Data-driven: You're experience defining metrics and running experiments and testing.
- Customer oriented: You work backwards from customer and understands needs.
- Communication: You're an effective written and verbal communicator.
Benefits of working at Convoy:
- Health & Wellness: Taking care of your health comes first. Convoy covers 100% of your medical, dental, and vision premiums, and 85% for your family. We also provide access to the gym and showers in our building.
- In-Office Happiness: Enjoy catered meals multiple times through the week, and fully stocked fridges and pantries to keep you running full.
- Commuter Benefits: We transport the world; the least we can do is help get you to work. Every employee receives a fully paid Orca Card to get you around on the bus, light rail, or water taxi. We also provide locked bike storage if you prefer to pedal in.
- Time Off: Life outside of work matters! Convoy has a flexible vacation policy, so take the time off you need- we don’t track vacation or sick time. We also offer generous parental leave for those expecting new additions to their family.
- Compensation: We offer market competitive compensation, including stock options and a 401k plan to help save for retirement.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Candidates must be eligible in the U.S. We are unable to provide sponsorship for this position.