Business Operations Analyst
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
As a Data/BI Analyst for our Demand team, you will collaborate across the organization to lend analytical support to a variety of data problems. Key areas of investment could include developing forecasting models, building growth & sales funnels, customer dashboards.
You will take ownership of:
- Partner regularly with internal Demand / Sales leaders on data analysis, experimentation, and reporting projects
- Work on special projects related to unlocking revenue growth and scaling Convoy’s sales operation
- Collaborate with peers and Data Science team to innovate and improve existing tools and processes
- Be a key member of the Business Operations & Sales Strategy team - we’re a close-knit, scrappy team that likes to have fun and solve problems
You will have the following skills and experience
- 1+ years of experience in BI or Data Analyst roles
- 3-5 years professional/business experience
- Strong analytical skills – experience with SQL and/or R/Python, advanced Excel, good at creating and analyzing business information, creating dashboards, tracking key business metrics
- Ability to break down high level business problems into concrete analytical solutions
- Superior organizational and time management skills; Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Strong communication and keen attention to detail
- Ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative team player who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!