Senior IT Applications Analyst, People Systems
Seattle, Washington /
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward!
As a Senior IT Applications Analyst, People Systems at Convoy, you are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. As a member of the IT Applications team, you will play a critical role in supporting people systems for Convoy employees.
- Identify opportunities for application implementation, redesign, or process improvement - focused on Workday HCM, learning, and recruiting systems
- Provide application administrative support across systems as needed.
- Address the various needs, concerns, expectations of stakeholder groups in planning and executing projects, meeting project requirements and creating project deliverables
- Stay current with Workday new functionality delivered in the routine updates.
We're looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience in an Applications role supporting HCM, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Benefits, Performance, Compensation, and/or Recruiting
- Deep hands-on experience with HR and recruiting business processes and reporting
- Proven functional experience with business units including HR, Payroll, Recruiting, and Employee Communications
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain system changes and functionality to all employees across Convoy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!