Operations Account Manager
St. Louis, Missouri
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the US, is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of via thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
You are eager to join a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. You are self-motivated and passionate about paving the path for a new on-site role at Convoy, with the ability to work independently as a remote employee at one of our largest client partnerships. In conjunction with the client account team, the operations account manager owns the day-to-day relationship with the client operations team and is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through strong execution against operational success factors.
You will be have ownership of:
- The day-to-day operations strategy on-site at a large client partner
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly operations success metrics
- Developing and executing against a comprehensive account operations plan
- Developing long-term strategic relationships with key client stakeholders
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction
You have the following skills and experience:
- A Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 4 (5-7 preferred) years of account management or client facing operations experience
- Prior experience in onboarding, retaining and growing customer relationships
- Data driven: ability to analyze and track key metrics to make strategic account decisions
- Detail oriented and borderline obsessive about organization and follow-through
- Views problems as opportunities for innovation versus roadblocks
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Energetic self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative in a high energy entrepreneurial environment
- Technology Industry and/or Startup experience a strong plus
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you’re a collaborative team player who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we’d love to hear from you!