Customer Service Specialist
General & Administrative
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world’s largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century’s leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
You are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast paced, rapidly growing startup. You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. As a part of the Customer Support team you will partner with the Live Ops team to support the movement of our customer’s shipments. You'll bring the enthusiasm and attitude necessary to get the job done!
You'll have ownership over:
- Providing an exceptional experience for our customers and carriers
- The ability to multi-task between phone, email, and SMS to answer questions and resolve issues
- Engaging with our carriers to improve future performance and app usage
- Being knowledgeable and able to assist carriers throughout any stage of their shipments
- Meeting and exceeding SLA goals amongst all platforms
- Being the expert in all things Convoy and staying up to date with any new changes
- Taking ownership of problems and common questions to improve customer experience
You'll have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- 0-3 year experience in a customer facing role
- Experience with Zendesk desired
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter, love to dig into problems with keen attention to detail
- Team oriented, helpful, professional, focused, and positive
- Ability to remain calm under pressure or tension, think on your feet, and demonstrate great problem solving abilities
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative customer support specialist who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!