Program Manager, Pricing Strategy
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly.
Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century’s leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
As a Program Manager, Pricing Strategy, you will be responsible for designing Convoy’s future pricing strategy to accelerate shipment growth while managing company financial goals across multiple revenue programs. You will work across our product, supply, and demand teams to drive innovative cross-company initiatives.
- Fluency with data: You love working with numbers and can draw insights and actions from them, unlocking both incremental and large operational improvements. SQL, Excel and/or similar data analysis experience
- Just do it attitude: You have strong operational mindedness and can drive concrete programs and an ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team
- Communications: You have excellent written and oral communication skills. You clearly communicate goals, issues, and status to all stakeholders and partners
- Judgment: You can assess costs, benefits, and risks to pricing programs. You can identify and respond to risks and high-priority issues rapidly and effectively
- Influence: You drive effective teamwork, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
You will have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in a pricing role for a fortune 500 company, tech company, or logistics company
- Superior organizational and time management skills; Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!